SClock - a small utility that locks the keys of your phone after a user configurable time of inactivity. A fullscreen clock with time and date is drawn when the keys are locked.
Note: this application only works in Flip Open mode, so basically those who have hardware flip attached won't find this application useful at all.
- 12/24 hour clock (automatically detected from phone settings)
- An icon indicating missed calls
- An icon indicating arrived messages (SMS or MMS)
- Skin support
- Power saving (blanks the screen, turns off the backlight, closes some unused tasks)
- User configurable timeout for locking
- User configurable timeout for power save
- User configurable unlock sequence
- User configurable hotkey (for immidiate activation of screenlock)
med 7 Oct 11