CellTrack is a program to collect some gsm information about the cell you are connectet to - like the netmonitor. For more information about GSM net search the web.
The log files are save in the NokiaOthersCellTrack directory when the program closes.
Log file formats:
1. trace.log - continues logging - tab separated
Date, time, cell (dec.), LAC (dec.), country, net, signal, dBm, cell name, info
20030918 0442 9571 510 262 02 80% -70 HXB957 A no info
2. dbx.clf - used for new station logs - tab separated
Cell (hex.) + LAC (hex.) + country + net, info
//cell list exchange format v2.0//
256301FE26202 no info
This format is also used to show cell information. Use country and net for filename. The file should be smaller sen 64K. (e.g. 26202.clf for German D2 net)
Cell names are generated like German D2 net.
This is tested only with the 3650.
- 1.03 - January 2004
- A database from the *.clf file is build when no *.db file is found. This speeds up the search of the cell info
- The clf file could be greater then 64K now.
- The cell name is shown from cell broadcast service (if supported)
- This version should run with 6600 (no cbs info with this hardware)
- A new view for cell pictures (JPEG) installed. Place your picture in a directory NokiaOthersCellTrackpics with a name like this: Cell (hex.) + LAC (hex.) + country + net (256301FE26202.jpg)
- New sign in the description field: '?:' means no database found for this net, '*:' data found without a correct LAC. (sometimes a cell list is found without LAC so use it this way 2563FFFF26202 and correct it later)
- Log problems fixed
- Generate database moved to the config menue
- clf file format now as tabulator or blank separated usable
- Hex values in cell id can be lower case in the clf file
- 1.02 - December 2003
- Show signal quality in dBm
- Convert clf file to database to speed up the cell search
- More infos with page up/down
- Call the Sun Compass program from the menue
- 1.01 - November 2003
- Cell name from cell id generation enabled for all providers - if supported
- Cell direction from cell id is shown - if supported by your provider
- new log modes - be careful with the new modes the log file will grow very quickly
- Cell information is shown from file
- notification for battery charging
- 1.0 - August 2003
Initial program start