Nokia Public Transport for Symbian - offers public transport information for hundreds of cities all over the world. Its easy to use interface allows you to quickly see the routes and connections you need, how long your trip will take, and when the next train, bus, or tram will arrive.
· Easily find public transport stations/stops, addresses, and points of interest.
· Choose from multiple routes and follow the list of directions for buses, trams, underground, or trains.
· View earlier and later departure times to make smarter travel choices.
· Save favourite routes from different locations on the startup page for quick access.
What's New in This Release:
· More coverage
· Improved station search puts finding your station a tap away
· Continuous and automatic over-the-air updates
· Streamlined first time use
· Discover coverage and give feedback
What's New in 2.1 beta:
· All the platforms (S^1 and S^3-all firmwares) have now the same feature set - only difference is Transport Nearby on the map (which is only supported on Belle and newer firmwares).
· Transport Nearby in estimated routing areas.
· Improvements: battery live, start-up time, UI for Transport Nearby page, etc.
· Bug fixing.