BlueEyes - a configurable and complete image and animation viewer integrated in a powerful file explorer.
The image viewer can:
- Support a lot of normal files (*.jpg,*.bmp,*.png,*.gif,*.jpeg,*.ico,*.ota,*.png,*.tiff,*.wbmp,*.wmf,*.jfif).
- Support animated (or container) files such *.mbm and *.gif (animation and transparency support).
- View *.zan files. It is a new kind of animation file, that you can easily create yourself (Check the specific section about this file format).
- Cycle through all the images of a directory (or of a specific request result).
- Zoom into the image. The image can be automatically zoomed to best fit the screen size. A visual impact is performed when reaching some specific zoom levels (fitted to screen, normal size).
- Rotate the image (this can automatically done to best fit the screen size).
- Scroll the image (this is always possible using drag n' drop on the screen).
- Change the speed of the animation file. The speed animation can be very quick, thanks to the 'stored in memory' frames and to the direct screen access of BlueEyes.
- Study each frames of an animated image using the step by step display (forward and backward).
- Perform a Slide Show of a defined delay.
- Be controlled via the jog dial or via an on screen display (OSD) displayed onto the possibly animated image.